Dear Sir or Madam,
if you have problems of any kind with the console of your Q. Vadis 10.0, it could be that the latest software update could not be downloaded. We would like to inform you that you have the possibility to install the update manually. To do so, you can download the following .zip-file and transfer it to an empty USB stick. You can find the latest software in this post.
Please follow these steps to install the update manually:
- Unzip the .zip-file to an empty USB stick so that only the treadmill-hk-v1.5.3-pause.apk is on the USB stick
- Insert the USB stick into the computer of the treadmill. The port for this is on the right behind the screen
- In the main menu, click on "Applications" > "Files" > "Apps" > "App installation files (APK)"
- Select the "treadmill-hk-v1.5.3-pause.apk" file and press "install". The download will start automatically
- As soon as the download is complete, you will be informed by a box. Press "Open" here
- The treadmill will now restart and the problem should be solved